- Regular price
- Sale price
- $165.00 Sale
Multi-Use USB Temperature Recorder
Medi-Log II – Automatic setting data logger for Vaccine refrigerators.
Meets all the latest Strive for Five guidelines and WHO requirements.
Fully self contained, sets its own parameters automatically for Vaccines.
One button to use for all functions.
No extra cradle needed.
Includes Glycol Vial, 2 Meter External probe and USB Cable.
- Time interval between readings 1 minute to 99 minutes.
- Memory 1600 readings
- Temp Range of probe: -40°C to +85°C.
- Temp probe is complete with Glycol bottle and 2 meter lead and plug in easily replaceable.
- Temp Range for display: -30°C to +70°C.
- Accuracy of temperature: Between -20°C and +40°C =+/- 0.5°C
- Outside of this range = +/- 1.0°C
- Battery: 3.6V Lithium AA size (easy to replace)
- Estimated battery life: 2 Years at 20C with 15 minute record time and no alarms.
- Alarm Type: Visual ON LCD Screen and Buzzer (Audio).
- Mounting: Magnetic or Hook & Loop.
- Special Features:
- Alarm setpoints are automatically set by the unit when first powered (these can be changed).
- Main screen shows MIN and MAX temps plus Current Temperature.
- All alarms shown on main screen.
- Start delay is set at 30 minutes (can be changed from 0 to 6 Hrs).
- Single button controls all features.
- Push and hold for 2 seconds to silence the audible alarm when alarming.
- Push 1 second to show alarm setpoints.
- Push 1 second to show Logger Settings, number of logs in memory, average temperature during log.
- Push 1 second to show Time & Date.
- Push 2 seconds to clear MIN/MAX readings (only available if no alarm).
- Push and hold for 5 seconds to start or stop the log function (does not work if there is, or has been, an alarm and the unit has not been downloaded).
- Download data using free software suits Windows computers (USB connection cable – included).
- Easy to use automatic download, easy setup using preset template, includes download history.
- Computer connection is by included USB cable.
- 2 Years Warranty on logger does not include the probe (1 year)
- Probe can accept HLP Temp Block Glycol replacement (no spill)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection