Skip to content
- From the date on the Tax Invoice Vaccine Fridge warrants each product (the Equipment) to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of one (1) year. Excludes all elements on furnaces with a maximum temperature above 1200ºC.
Vaccine Fridge’s obligation under this warranty is limited solely to replacing without charge any part or parts of the equipment upon examination by Vaccine Fridge or where their Distributor discloses to their satisfaction to be defective. Claims under this Warranty should be presented directly to Vaccine Fridge or their Distributor.
- Defective parts are eligible for field exchange. Vaccine Fridge reserves the right to request the Equipment be returned to the factory at the customer's expense, freight prepaid, of the Equipment or of any part claimed under warranty.
- Replacement of parts under this warranty F.O.B. Sydney, NSW, includes labour charges and material for replacing parts, when carried out by Vaccine Fridge .1or their authorised service agent.
Export only: Limited to replacement of parts only of this warranty F.O.B. (Free on board) ex Factory Sydney NSW Australia.
- This warranty does not apply to any equipment that has been damaged by flood, fire or suffered abuse, misuse, neglect or accident, or to any Equipment which has been altered by unauthorised persons so as to affect performance or reliability.
Export only: This warranty does not apply to refrigerated equipment, compressor(s) that do not include the stable voltage supply device.
Vaccine Fridge further limits this warranty in that Vaccine Fridge shall not be held liable under this warranty, or otherwise, for any special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any defects in material and workmanship which interferes with normal use and service of the Equipment.
- This Warranty is the complete Warranty agreement between Vaccine Fridge and the owner of the Equipment, and all representations made by either party or its agent and not including therein are expressly excluded from this Warranty. This Warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealing between the parties or by usage of the trade.
- Sales are made on the express understanding that there are no express or implied warranties other than the express Warranty herein contained, and that there are no implied warranties that the Equipment is merchantable or fit for a particular purpose other than the express one (1) year Warranty set forth herein.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection